One of the things we love most about RAD AND HUNGRY? Getting to work on collabs with the raddest people around. We’ve put together a holiday guide featuring some of our fave gift ideas from a handful of people we’re stoked to call friends.
1. The Anti-Wallflower Tote Bag - $22 // A carryall for doin’ it all – tote office supplies or groceries from one spot to the next – from the super rad Stephen Leon. Did you see the RAD AND HUNGRY T-shirts he hooked-up for RAHstrs?!
2. Board Book Boxed Set - $11.50 // Who sneezed? Burped? Farted? Peed? Pooped? Who Did It? A boxed set of 5 board books, each addressing a different bodily function, from the lovable Ohara Hale. Your first-time parent friends will thank you.
3. Calorie-Free Snacks - $25 // The perfect T-shirt for your “distinguished snack enthusiast” friend. From the massively talented Brad Simon, co-founder of Snacks Quarterly, an online zine chock full of awesome essays, illustrations, and snacking tips for the people who love snacks and snacking.
4. Custom Portrait - $10 // Up your friend’s selfie game. Commission a One-Minute Portrait from the super bodacious Betty Turbo. The custom portrait will be finished faster than your friend can snap a photo, add a filter, and upload to Instagram.
5. Affordable Art - $40 // Hook up your needs-some-art-on-the-walls friend with some grown-up art that won’t break the bank – a gorgeous print from Winterbureau’s Neche Collection. This series has been exhibited nationally and internationally, and held in permanent collections worldwide.
6. Low-Maintenance Plants - $20 // Breathe life into your always-on-the-go friend’s home with Cactus and Succulents Print from this year’s RAH World Tour Artist, Andrea Manica. No green thumb or watering required.
7. Blogging Tips from a Pro - € 19,99 // Help your budding-blogger friend lockdown world domination (aka their corner of The Internets) with tips and guidance from the kickass Stephanie Duval. Written in Dutch, How Blogs Work is available in Belgium and The Netherlands.